Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gotta Love E-mail

E-mail is a wonderful tool, no doubt about that. However, I'm sure we have all been victims of it at some point in our lives - you know, when you send an email and the person that receives it reads it and totally misinterprets it. Then you both go into this dance about "what did she mean by that?" and "is she going to apologize?" and "I didn't mean for her to get upset" and on and on.

Well, on a lighter note, sometimes e-mails are misinterpreted, but in a good and funny way. This is what happened today in e-mail interaction between myself and my friend Kerrie:

Fern: Pool Love, the restaurant he wanted to go to for his birthday is closed on Sundays...

Kerrie: POOL LOVE? I can't find that.

Fern: NOOO!!!! It was supposed to read like this: Poor Love, the restaurant he wanted to go to (Abbatoir) for his birthday is not open on Sundays. Were you googling Pool Love????

Kerrie: I WAS googling pool love. I couldn't find ANYTHING!

Fern: what did you think when you read Pool Love?

Kerrie: At first when I read it I thought, who the hell would want to go to the pool at this time of the year! I was so confused!

I hope you find it as funny as we did. We are still laughing about it.... six hours after the fact. I have a feeling we are going to laugh about Pool Love for the rest of our existences...

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!