Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Feelings of Lost

You know those feelings we get when we loose something of value? Angry, disappointed, sad, frustrated, anxious, in denial... We search and search and search only to find ourselves falling deeply into these feelings. 

Well, welcome to my boat. Today I came to terms that I had lost something of great value that I had been searching for for the past two days.

Then, all of a sudden it hit me: "if I lost it, it means somebody must have found it" (hopefully). Then I had a mini change of heart. All the nasty feelings lifted off and my thoughts turned to thinking about the person who must have found it, and how happy they must be to have found my lost item and how they probably need it more than I do after all. 

Merry Christmas season! 
Nativity on our console table

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!