Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fooled

Please keep in mind the story I'm about to tell happened in a total of 10 seconds.

Today I walked in from work and Pellet wasn't at the door to meet me.

As soon as I didn't see him at the door, I glanced up and saw him getting off the couch. Yes. I'm going to say it again: getting off the couch.

I immediately yelled: No Pellet! Bad! No! No!

Pellet went in his cage/on his mat, whatever, and wrapped up in a little ball.

I stood with my hands on my hips, looking at him: MAD.

He looked up at and walked off his mat with his head down.


And we think he "behaves" when we're not home... on his defense, I do have to say that usually we leave the couch pillows on the seat of the couch... last night the couch pillows were not left on the seat of the couch...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh. bad bad bad boy.

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!