Friday, September 24, 2010

Balloon

Today I brought my birthday balloon home from work. As usual, I unloaded all my stuff in the living room and went in the kitchen to check the mail. Out of the blue Pellet starts barking like a mad dog and I can't figure out why. I tell him to hush and he won't.

So I go in the living room (which is where he is at) and I find him barking frantically at the poor balloon. I took a video of it - he obviously is barking in this video, but he also makes other funny noises when I tell him to hush. I apologize to your ears in advance - enjoy!



Strange note: Originally I was having trouble uploading this video. I kept getting a message saying to contact support. After trying to figure out how to contact support I gave up and realized I had both the title of this post as well as the title of the video labeled "Balloon Harassment". I changed the title of the video to just "Balloon" and I kept getting the error message. I changed the title of the post to just "Balloon" (completely removing the word "harassment" from everything) and the video uploaded just fine... interesting...

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!