Monday, August 30, 2010

The Fig Tree

I don't know if I ever got around to blog about our fig tree:

But then again, the way August has played out... I probably thought about blogging about our fig tree and never got around to it for abcdefghijklmnop reason.

At some point during the summer it got full of figs:



Then all of a sudden, Norm realized that the figs were gone... Gone... GONE. We could not figure it out... the leaves were intact, so we didn't think the deer ate them... did maybe a neighbor pick them? But the tree sort of blends in with the surroundings so unless you know there's a fig tree there you wouldn't be able to spot it and let alone it's baby figs.

Yesterday I looked out the kitchen window and saw this:


GEESE!! I think these geese (ha!) might have played some sort of role in the eating of the figs...

The joys of country living... I could be eating nice ripe figs at the moment... instead I'm munching on sun chips...

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!