Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Overcoming the Fears

Today I went tubing in the lake for the first time. Ever.

Just about all I had been hearing from Norm and friends lately was about how much fun tubing is. So today, thanks to encouragement from our close group of friends (it really was encouragement, not to be confused with peer pressure... that's so 8th grade) I got on the tube - AND LOVED IT!

It was so much fun (although my arms feel like jell-o, I lost an earring and I got a cut on my ankle). Thanks to them I overcame the fear of getting on the tube (and getting in the lake).

I'd type a longer post but for reasons stated above I physically cannot.

UPDATE: Video of Juan Ma and I tubing - this was my first time. Pay attention to the very end - this is when we got knocked off. It was lovely.

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!