Friday, June 11, 2010

It's All Looks

Remember this post?

Well, last night I started a list. It only had two things: napkins and fly swatter (ours has gone missing, no idea how). This time it was in a bright neon pink post it pad (not note, but pad).

I left it next to the refrigerator - which seems to be the [inappropriate] home base for all lists. This morning we wake up and I go to add clothes detergent to the list:

Me: Love, have you seen the list?
Norm: It's next to the fridge
Me: PELLET!!!!!

Then I walk past Cali's cage and see this:

You might have to click on the picture to zoom in and see the bright neon pink pieces of paper...

So now I'm confused. Can Cali reach the counter if she puts her heart to the jump? Did Pellet knock the post it notes off the counter and then Cali grabbed it from him? (she's good at that).

Even worse... did Cali eat the list from this post and I blamed Pellet?

Who knows. If I owned a video camera I'd set them up and turn it on every night until I figured out what was going on. Until then...

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!