In the last few weeks we've come to find out that Pellet has an all-time favorite spot on the porch. He loves to lay on the porch right outside the kitchen door.
Our house sits right on the bend of the road and this part of the porch is right on the corner of the house (facing the road) so Pellet lays there and watches the cars go by.
Then, when you come outside and pet him (when Cali is not around), he gets on his back and lets you rub his belly.
This laying on his back thing is also part of the morning routine:
1. Dogs (mainly Cali) wake up Fern and Norm.
2. Either Fern or Norm get up and let Cali out the back door.
3. Pellet lays by the food and water bowls (he's got a bladder the size of Siberia).
4. When Fern or Norm walk past the food and water bowls Pellet rolls on his back and asks for his belly to be rubbed.
5. This happens every.single.morning. Just like that.
Our pups are great!