Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Four Little Birds

It is so weird living in a neighborhood... with real neighbors (not neighbors that live half a mile down the street). A few weeks ago we bout hanging ferns for our front porch and planted flowers in the pots. A few days later, we noticed that two other houses on our street also had hung ferns and flowers and had started taking better care of their front yard/porch. I guess you can say that we are the Clarinbridge trend-setters?

Pretty flowers and nice ferns require lots of TLC which involves watering. Whenever it is going to rain, I bring the ferns down and set them out on the yard so they can get rain water (less water I have to pay for, since those things require so.much.water).

The other day when I went to bring down the fern that hangs on the side of the porch, a little bird flew out of the fern.

When I put the basket on the ground, I noticed that there was a tiny nest with four little eggs!

Of course Benjamin had to come inspect the nest...

So I hung the basket back up... now I am concerned that the fern is going to die because I don't want to water it with fear that the water will interfere with the bird's nesting... 

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!