Monday, June 1, 2015

Life with Baby

Well, the last few weeks have been much smoother. Great, you say, how come you haven't been writing on the blog? I've been busy, I say. Doing what, I thought you these past weeks were smoother, as in you had it together, you say....

It's crazy how exhausting taking care of a newborn can be... he is sleeping well (we get one 4-hour stretch at night, usually followed by a 3-hour stretch), so that is nice... but at the end of the day, I am worn out. Just as if I had been at the hotel, dealing with people, moving tables and running up and down the stairs.

But we are getting along... we still have good and bad days with breastfeeding... and still haven't figured out baby wearing... not to mention still trying to wrap our brains around this tiny human and everything he adds to our family...

We have lots of pictures (that I have to figure out how to get out of my phone), because it's impossible to resist the urge of taking lots of pictures. What I have been able to resist is the urge to post all those pictures on FB... I promised when I became pregnant that I was not going to become "that person". And besides, when I do post a picture, it gets 150+ likes, which is overwhelming. I'm already overwhelmed by baby, I don't need additional factors.

Here's a video of him starting to chat!

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!