Monday, June 15, 2015

Last Week

I cannot believe this is my last week on maternity leave... this is the last week I get to spend every moment of every day with Baby. This is the last week I am solely devoted to making sure he is eating well, taking his vitamins and napping when he starts rubbing his eyes. This is the last week I get to hold him and not worry about where I have to be at what time.

This is also the last week I get to walk around in my house clothes and barefoot all day...

Thankfully my mom is coming to stay with him during the work week for the next couple of months, so the sting of going back to work could be much much worse. It is still not easy, even though I am leaving him in one of the best hands ever who just might love him more than anyone in the world (true story).

Here's a little video of the chatterbox he is becoming!

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!