Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day #1

He never lost hope that one day we would be parents... here we are minutes away from embarking this adventure:

I'm glad one of us was certain that we would get to celebrate holidays like Father's Day and Mother's Day.

Since the day we found out we were expecting a baby, he has been an unbelievable father. Making sure I got enough rest, that I didn't stress over trivial things and of course that I eat well (by making me fruit smoothies until I gained an unbelievable amount of weight in the beginning, then we had to reroute our pregnancy diet...). He joined me for every doctor appointment... even the ones every week at the end.

I get overwhelmed with gratefulness when I see him interacting and taking care of Benjamin. I love watching him in action!

He gives him baths:

Makes sure he takes his medicine and vitamins every day:

And most favorite of all, gives him his bottle!

I couldn't imagine this journey of parenthood without him by my side. We aren't even 3 months into it and my gut feeling that he was going to be the perfect dad has already been confirmed!

Thank you Love for your patience, understanding, hard work and dedication. Thank you for being Benjamin's Daddy Norm.

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!