Thursday, February 19, 2015

Wiggle Worm

Baby B moves... a lot... pretty much at any time of the day (and night). He is usually the most active in the evenings when I get to sit down and put my feet up and relax - although he also likes to wake me up before the alarm clock in the mornings by punching and kicking all at the same time.

Finally the other night we were able to catch his moving on video. It is crazy to see him move - pay close attention to my belly. The first time he kicks (around second :08, then again at :16)  you'll be able to notice the difference between me breathing and him moving.

His dad says that he's practicing his dancing moves...

I say this child better calm down once he is born, otherwise, we are in for trouble!

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!