Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Conversations with a Chef

Today Norm was a work and wasn't feeling well. At one point he sent me a message telling me that he had been freezing all day. So I told him to check his temperature.

He finally came home shortly after I got home (quite early for his schedule). The conversation went like this:

Fern: How are you feeling love?
Norm: Not well
Fern: Did you get to take your temperature?
Norm: I did, but I don't think the meat thermometer was very accurate
Fern: ........... how about we use a regular thermometer.....

Yes, I heard that and you read it correctly. He actually tried to take his temperature with the meat thermometer.

No comments:

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!