Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It's Starting to Get Real

Remember all the people asking me if I was ready for the baby to be here and I just wanted to slap them quiet? Well, finally we are getting ready for baby!

Long story short, we bought a house. Here it is:
More to follow on that on another post.

The very first thing we tackled this past weekend was the nursery. Norm sanded the sponge finish on two of the walls...

I came behind and put blue tape (where I could) to get ready for painting:

Then he primed the walls that are going to get the lighter shade of green:

Here are the greens!!! One wall gets the dark green and three walls get the light green. Also known as "Apple" and "Cabbage"

Then it was time to paint! The green looks very bright, it's actually way more subtle than the picture shows.

For obvious reasons (mainly because I move slow and I am quite limited on what I can do...) we didn't finish... We should finish painting this coming up Sunday and then it'll be time to set up the furniture!

No, we haven't moved yet... that'll be the following weekend. One weekend at a time. 

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!