Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Find it Funny

My friend Marti shared this blog that I find absolutely hilarious. In particularly two posts (the posts are long, so I need some time to sit and read them) that I have read so far. One. Two. I laughed borderline tears with both. I think the fact that I can clearly relate with Pellet and Cali might have something to do with it.

From what I've gathered in the last 24 hours, the writer doesn't only write about dogs, she write about all sorts of other things. I can't wait to start following it!

P.S. - Marti shout out: Norm has kindly brought to my attention that I always refer to you as "my friend Marti".

2 comments:

Marti said...

That's okay my dear, I always refer to you as "my friend Fernanda" but it's because you're "my friend" and you name is "Fernanda" :) I'm so glad I've know you all these years even if we don't keep in touch oike we should we will always be friends. :)

Marti said...

oops, apparently my ability to find the "L" button on the keyboard is about the same as the ability for the special dog to find a treat...that should have been "like we should"

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!