Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Everybody and Their Mother

Except Eric’s mother because she’s on the other coast.

Last night we had Mom Dinner at the house. We took advantage of Melissa’s [Norm’s mom] visit and Nora [my mom] being on her way back to Augusta and invited Kerrie and Eric and Pam [Kerrie’s mom].

My mom and Norm’s mom obviously know each other. And Norm’s mom and Kerrie’s mom had met earlier in the summer. The last that needed to meet were my mom and Kerrie’s mom. So now finally all the moms are acquainted with each other [except for Eric’s because she’s on the other coast, but hopefully one day soon she’ll get to meet the others].

I have no pictures of Mom Dinner – we got to eating (lots) and chatting and laughing (loudly) and drinking wine and rum and I totally forgot about the camera. We had a great time indeed.

I know I can speak for the other 3 friends when I say: we are thankful for having our moms and each other’s moms around and therefore, Mom Dinner!

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!