What has happened? I haven't a clue why I have been this disconnected from my blog. I guess somewhere between evening walks, the beach, work and being addicted to a Yahoo! game I lost motivation to sit down and write away.
I have had things to share though, so I'm going to share them all NOW.
1. Last week I washed my smiley face mouse pad. Pablo gave me this mouse pad way back when I was in college. He is supposed to be bright yellow (obviously) but due to daily usage he had turned a funky shade of brown. Here he is nice and bright and clean!
2. We went to visit Norm's mom in South Carolina and therefore went to the beach. The weather was awesome and we got to spend quality time with each other and with the sun, the waves and the sand.
3. We've continued to walk, and when it rains we do jumping jacks. It's working out alright I suppose. Michelle shared this link with us and she did so at a perfect timing because Norm and I had been talking about doing the Jingle Bell Run out here at Lake Oconee... so as soon as we get it together (which should be today after dinner) we are going to start following the Cool Running routine (with the funky looking Sketchers Shape Ups we bought at the beach...)
4. Cali decided to take over Pellet's mat and play tug of war with it... She was finally caught "in action" two nights ago and got reprimanded... let's hope she's learned.
5. I'm pretty sure this happened today at the grocery store (as in one hour ago) because I didn't notice it this morning when I left the house and nobody parked next to me at work... See that dent in the middle of the door? Yeah... it's lovely. It could be worse... it could be like Pellet and Cali's aunt Julie (friend from work who watches them while we are away) whose car was hit by a Navigator and the driver took off... thankfully another person in the parking lot witnessed it all... Navigator got towed).
That's it for now... now I'm off to catching up with all the other blogs I read on a regular basis (which I haven't been reading... no clue why).