Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Everybody is Doing It

The world of Blogging surely is amazing. I remember when I started blogging - well, it was more like when Norm started blogging. The force behind it was Cali, she had recently joined our family and we decided to create the blog to share pictures of life with the two pups. At the beginning I remember wondering what on earth I was going to share in this public forum - our lives weren't really all that exciting (both dogs included). Slowly I developed a blogging awareness, things that would happen in the day would stick with me and then I'd blog about them.

Next thing I knew I was writing about significant happenings in our lives, anniversaries, trips, milestones, funny things, sad things, long posts, short posts, posts with lots and lots of pictures.

A "blogger" cannot be profiled. Some people blog for work. Others write with a purpose. Others write about daily life in a way that you can almost hear them speak as you read. Others write long posts on faith and religion. Others are professional writers that write for a living. Others are not professional writers just yet, but hopefully through blogging they will be one day.

It's amazing to me how through the world of blogging people can connect. You may start reading a friend's blog and before you know it, you end up looking at pictures of a stranger's kid playing in the snow. Not quite sure how you got there or even yet, why you can't stop reading about a stranger.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think is has to do with that fact that we are social beings and have the need to connect and share with others. Blogging just provides another way to connect with the world in a time when we are way too busy or otherwise would not have that opportunity.

Tad and Kris said...

Blogger Awareness - I love that term...I think I will steal it.

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!