Saturday, July 11, 2009

Some are Called Young

Today was my brother's birthday. He would've turned 36, however, he only lived to make it to 23.

Once I was told to not ask God "why?". As hard headed as I am, I have asked Him "why?" and it has taken many years to finally figure out that I just should've listened from the very beginning.

I do not know, let alone understand, why my brother was called so young. All I know is that he lived short, but he lived intense. His life has provided ample examples for all those who knew him.

We miss you Beto!

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

I can't believe it was so long ago now, we all miss him and love you guys :) I hope you are well, we should try to plan a get together sometime!! :) <3

Michelle said...

I had not read this MF! So nice. All I have are good memories and a son that reminds me of him more each day!!! As a priest once told you mom "God picks his roses when they are in bloom!" I agree with you, his life was short but intense.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a picture of your brother...

Thanks for sharing this.

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!