Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Water Time

It's Masters Week again in Augusta and Norm has been working some obnoxious hours. This year we are getting to see him in the middle of the day, but he still comes home past midnight and is out of the door by 5:30am the next morning. 

Due to having gallbladder surgery still not long ago, my mom has been helping me with bedtime. Mainly because I am still not supposed to bend over much or lift heavy things (aka Benjamin. Although that Nico is no feather). 

Usually for bedtime, I'll bathe Nico in his little tub and Norm will bathe Benji in the big tub. Today, however, mainly due to exhaustion and in order to save time, my mom and I got brave and decided to get them both in the bath. It was great! 

This still has to be a two-person job because Nico is not stable yet. And once he comes out of the water he is still a bit high maintenance. I can't just dry him off and put his pj's right there (while keeping an eye on Benji).

The day is near though... it is quite near!

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!