Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Re-decorating the House

Finally pretty much all of our home decor has found it's place, except for the stuff that needs to go up on the walls...

The other day I came home and I noticed that the little ceramic bowl I had put on the console table was missing. I texted Norm to see if he had moved it. He said no - he actually had no idea what I was talking about (great). Later that day I saw my mom and asked her if she had moved it - she said no. I immediately dismissed Cali because she would have just knocked the bowl down and broken it. So by default, the only other person that could have moved it, besides me and it wasn't me, was Benjamin, but why would he move it? and where would he have taken it?

This is where I had put the ceramic bowl:

Confused as ever, I shrugged it off to pregnancy brain and kept on with my day. A couple of hours later, I noticed that something didn't belong in the kitchen cart. It was the ceramic bowl.

Apparently Benjamin didn't think the bowl belonged with the picture frames, so he relocated it to be with the other ceramic plates and bowls. At least it makes logical sense.

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!