Saturday, January 23, 2016

Itty Bitty

Earlier this afternoon I was sorting through Benjamin's clothes because we were at the point where his closet and drawers had more clothes that don't fit him than clothes that actually do fit.

So I pulled out everything that doesn't fit anymore and brought down the container with the next stage of clothes - we have hand-me-downs that have been around since the 70's! Like this:

My mom actually made that shirt along with a couple of others! Can't wait for him to wear them!

So in the process of getting out big-boy clothes and putting away tiny clothes, I came across his very first sleep and play pajamas. Well, back then it was more like sleep and sleep pajamas because that's all he did, besides drink milk.

I had to get a comparison picture to really take in how tiny he was. So I laid Benjamin (who was crawling about the floor) down on his back and put the tiny pajama over him - yea that lasted a total of half a second, certainly not long enough to get a picture. So I then came up with plan B, which was much better because then I could put his very first pajama next to his current one:

It took 40 weeks inside my belly for him to grow from the size of a poppy seed to be able to fit in the pajamas on the right. Then it took 41 more weeks for him to almost triple in weight and fit in the pajamas on the left. Life is amazing.

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!