Tuesday, January 12, 2016

He Looks Like Who?

Some say he looks just like Norm. Others say he looks just like me. I still say he looks like neither.

This weekend I realized that he actually looks like my older brother, Beto.

One day I hope to go through Beto's baby album and catch other shots... in the meantime, I was able to get these over the weekend:

Beto,
I am flattered that your nephew inherited your good looks and we'll continue to catch glimpses of you as we watch him grow up. I hope he also inherited your smart brains. But do, please, spare us from your mischievous crazies and all those headaches you gave mom and dad... we could do with out those. 

Thanks, 
Your Little Sister Down Here

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!