Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Unbelievable

You are going to read this blog post and think "really? you don't post in 10 days and you write about this?" But I am blogging about this on purpose because I think I just broke some sort of record.

It just took me 55 minutes to travel 3.7 miles from work to home. I am thankful for my mom for being around so I could talk to her on the phone during my journey. If it hadn't been for her, I am pretty sure I would have fallen asleep sitting in my driver's seat. Going 1 mph.

On a lighter note, here are some pictures from back in the day when Cali was a baby...

No comments:

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!