Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Mischief

Hello, my  name is Cali and I like to do mischievous things around the house. 

The other day I attacked the Nativity set and ate the cow:

This is what the Nativity looked like for a few days

Before I decided to attack it again... can you tell the difference?

I also like to eat things off the counter at random, like the other day I ate a blue pen and mom found ink all over the floor, and my foot and my mouth... she called me Smurfette for a week:

I know it's hard to believe I am so bad unattended, because when my humans are around, all I pretty much do is this:

I still wish you a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!