Friday, October 25, 2013

Costumes

The other day on the local radio station (which I only listen to when I'm running late in the mornings to see if I catch some traffic update, which I never do because the only updates they give are outside the perimeter and we live inside the perimeter, but I never give up hope on one day hopefully catching a traffic update that would involve my commute...) they were talking about how now a days all the costumes for Halloween for women are "sexy" costumes and how women are so limited on what they can dress up as for Halloween.

We've seen them all. The cop, the nurse, the teacher, the pirate - apparently now they have a Sexy Fox costume, I wonder if it's due to the quite catchy (and Norm's new favorite song) by Ylvis.

Maybe... I don't know.

What I really wonder is why people no longer dress up by looking in their closet, their mom's closet, their spouse's closet, the linen closet and just came up with a costume! Why do people now have to rely on having to purchase a costume... quite boring in my opinion.

See how fun it is??
F: Gypsy, M: Birthday Girl; N: Farmer; JM: Scientist
I'm the astronaut, Pablo is the clown 

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!