Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Their Little Brains

Today after I left the house, I realized that (pardon what you're about to read) I had left the [clean] rag on the carpet after cleaning up Cali's throw up... as I was driving to work, I figured that by the time I came home  they would've played tug of war with it, chewed it up and I was expecting to find the rag in a weird place like in the fireplace or in between the couch cushions... Well, to my surprise, I found this:

Intact!! I can tell they had been laying by the rag because of that bone they left there... but they still did not touch the rag!

And the other day when I went out to dinner with the brother, I came home to find that they had managed to get poor St. Francis of Assisi OFF the wall and chewed up his cross. I (unexpectedly) came home to find this:

There is just absolutely no telling what goes on in their little brains....

1 comment:

Midge Brown said...

After reading this post and laughing with you not at you I am thinking maybe you shold hang all your pictures on the walls higher.

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!