Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Individual Servings

I know individual servings of wine have been around for a while, but I just recently discovered an individual serving of a wine I actually like. So I bought a 4-pack which is basically a bottle split in 4 individual servings which is amazing because it means you don't have to drink the whole bottle in one sitting or two sittings. 

Today I opened my first little bottle and as I was opening it I felt very weird and confused. Part of me felt like I was opening a bottle of wine and the other part of me felt like I was opening a beer. So I sent the picture below to my friend Kris along with the following message:

"Would I be too much of a redneck (pardon if I offend anyone, but here in the South, redneck is more of a term of endearment) if I were to drink this straight out of the bottle?"

And she replied "You could always fancy it up by using a crazy straw"

So I did this:

That was for laughs only though - I ended up pouring my wine into a glass like a civil person.

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!