Monday, September 19, 2011

YouTube Channel

I just created a YouTube account. I've been meaning to look into it for a long time (because it's easier to upload videos to the blog from YouTube than it is from the actual computer) until finally today I took a video with my phone of Pellet and Cali playing outside and it was too large to get it out of my phone via text or email. I noticed I could upload it to YouTube so I said "it's time" and now I have a YouTube channel! Go find it (let me know how you find it, because I still can't figure it out). The name is: NormAndFern.

Once I created the account, I went into technology overload. Not only can you upload videos and like videos, but you can also follow people (and their videos) and then link your videos and activities to Facebook and Twitter...

I have to take this one step at a time. Here is the main purpose of why I created my channel:


Whenever Pellet and Cali play like this, my mom says they are playing like David and Goliath. Wait until minute 1:10 and you can check out our talented little Cali doing somersaults (two in a row).

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!