Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Facebookless

Last night was a hectic one... Norm created a Facebook profile (which is great! welcome Norm to Facebook!), and my Facebook profile became inaccessible (long story short: his email address provided and my email address on file are the same, which apparently is a big NO NO for Facebook).

So here we are - Norm is connected and I'm far from it. Become his friend if you haven't already.

So to all my Facebook friends out there is cyberspace - I have not fallen off the face of the earth, I'm just having technical difficulties at the moment. If I don't hear back from the Facebook techs soon, I'll have to call it quits and create a new account altogether. The bright side of that... we'll become friends all over again!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Facebook totally messed up on me too. I just left it alone for awhile and it was ok the following day. Sheesh....

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!