Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's Only October

This afternoon I ran in Wal-Mart for a quick errand and came across the fact that their "Seasonal" section is set and ready to go for Christmas and it's October, it's only OCTOBER!!!

After shaking my head in disbelief on how far American consumerism has come I proceeded to walk the isles. I actually experienced something I've never experienced before at the Wal-Mart Christmas section: all items were in their own place, the greeting cards were organized, decorations weren't broken or messed up. I even saw poinsettias in all sorts of colors I've never seen before - blue, white and gold!

However, I did not make a single Christmas purchase - I refuse to feed the system. Christmas sales in October are nothing but a shame.

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!