Sunday, November 1, 2020

Making it Work

Saturday is the only day of the week when we all get to be at home together, it is our day "off". Which also consists of juggling all the things while both adults are home to help run interference with the kids. 

Yesterday, I was upstairs switching out laundry, straightening up and such while Norm was downstairs cleaning up the kitchen while the boys played and Gracie roamed. 

At one point, I realized I didn't hear Grace. So I texted Norm to see if everything was okay. He sent me this picture with "everything is great down here"...

I giggled (because if I laughed out loud she would hear me, remember I was in the house and start to cry). 

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!