Thursday, May 21, 2020

Wild Things

This afternoon I was getting the boys ready to go in the pool in the backyard (we got an inflatable pool). Benji took off all his clothes and put his bathing suit in the bathroom after he used the bathroom.
Then it was Nico’s turn. He refused to use the bathroom and before I knew it, he was running around the backyard naked. 
So we went in the house and put his bathing suit on. As I gathered his clothes, I could not find his underwear. 
I looked everywhere.. in the bathroom, at the bottom of the stairs, on the couch, on the back patio... no success. I finally gave up.
A little while later, I walked by and saw this:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1cS5OApMOZhbruanDecoLo_3MhxNXf0Xa
Nico’s underwear was on one of the plant’s leaves... I have no idea how does happened. I can’t even wrap my head around it.

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!