Sunday, April 19, 2020

Jack of Multiple Trades

Because extreme situations call for extreme measures and my children's hair was beyond extreme, I decided to tackle haircuts today. I had tried this a while back, I don't remember exactly when it was, but I do remember attempting to cut Benjamin's hair in the backyard... it must not have gone over very well considering I've been paying someone to do so ever since.

After watching a couple of  YouTube videos until I found the one that was easiest to follow (which I am linking on this post mainly so I can reference back to it when it's time to do this all over again), we now have two civilized-looking little boys!

Here are some before and afters: 


Although I sharpened our hair scissors with Norm's knife sharpener, it was still quite dull. Need to go ahead and order a new one on Amazon so it can get here by the time we have to do this all over again.

I'm pretty proud of of how their haircuts came out! And so proud of them staying still with minimal complaining (all thanks to PBS Kids).

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!