Monday, November 5, 2018

Things He Says #102

Norm and I did a Whole30 during the month of October. There was a couple of instances when I had to feed the kids and I wasn't able to eat. Like when we went to the school festival... they ate hot dogs for lunch and I ate when I got home. There was also the time we went to the car show when again the kids ate hot dogs for lunch there and I ate when we got home (I promise we do feed our kids more than just hot dogs).

On the day we went to the car show, we also had a birthday party that afternoon. Again, they both ate at the birthday party and (shocker) I didn't.

When we got home, I put Nico to bed right away because he was losing his mind. Benji then came back downstairs to keep me company while I ate dinner.

Benji (in a very stern voice): Mami, tomorrow, when we go somewhere and we eat, you have to eat.
Me: Ok
Benji: Mami, if you don't eat you not go!!
Me: ...........................

Thankfully the Whole30 ended 3 days later so I don't have to keep getting reprimanded by my 3.5 year old for not eating when everyone eats.

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!