Monday, March 12, 2018

Problem Solving Skills

Is 10.5 months too young to develop and exhibit problem solving skills? Most would say "no". I say "think again".

This morning I was working at the computer and No Nap Nico was moving about the office. I could certainly hear him and would check him out out of the corner of my eye to make sure he wasn't eating the computer cords or had managed to open the cabinet door and crawled inside it.

At one point, I noticed him standing up, trying to get a hold of the coaster that sits on the side table:

I turned back around and kept working as he was entertained. A little bit later I turn again and saw this:

Yes, he had managed to pull the basket from inside the table, turned it upside down and had gotten a hold of the coaster. Finally he could file those three new teeth on that stone coaster!

So there you have it. Call it problem solving skills, call it coincidence. But this child stood up on the basket to achieve his goal. Kudos to you No Nap Nico!



No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!