Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Hot Feet

Benjamin has been having issues with his feet getting really hot - apparently this is somewhat normal in babies, but then again he is Norm's child so there is no surprise in starting to discover foot issues.

In the search for a better shoe - because the sandals he has now make his feet very hot and then they smell - I reached out to these people's customer service via email.

The customer service rep replied right away in a very polite manner. We exchanged a few emails in one of which I asked her for her recommendation between two sandals because "my little one whose feet get very hot and sweat and smell..." and she diligently replied with:

"Hi Fernanda, I am sorry to hear about your son and his hot feet."

I am just tickled by the customer service rep's concern with Benjamin's hot feet. I can't stop laughing about it.

I haven't figured out exactly where they are from, but they are for sure foreign.

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!