Thursday, March 3, 2016

Wild Child

This morning I was working from home (at the computer in my room), Norm was getting ready for work (in the bathroom) and Baby was watching Disney en Espanol in the living room. We could hear him laughing and talking to the TV and playing.

When Norm got ready, he went to the living room to get Benjamin to go to school and I hear "he has no pants on, you have to come see this". As I was getting up from my chair, Norm adds "and he is missing a sock, what in the world?"

So this is what I found in the living room... he was dancing and singing and as happy as he could ever be!

And yes, those are some kitchen bowls and an ice cube tray in his play pen... he likes to play with those. 

My mom always says that when I was little I'd suddenly start taking off my clothes for no reason... I guess we know where the this behavior in Baby is coming from! Oh the fun times we are about to have...

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!