Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Baby Food

Why is baby food so tasty? I have no idea... it has no salt, it has no seasoning and it is either steamed or blanched. It is straight up chicken and sweet potato. Pureed. Frozen in ice cubes. Thawed. Mixed together. I don't know what it is about it, but I do know that when I fix chicken and sweet potatoes, adult style, is #1. so much more labor intensive and #2. not as tasty as when I make it for Baby.

Even peas! I don't like peas, but when I mix Benjamin's peas with yellow potatoes and chicken, they are delicious.

I remember feeding Juan Ma many years ago when he was about Benjamin's age - I actually looked forward to feeding time so I could eat whatever he didn't. Now I find myself in the same boat when I feed Benjamin... scraping his little bowl clean.

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!