Thursday, October 15, 2015

Stop the Germaphobia

We have never been germophobes. Ever. Until Norm came down with strep throat last night. I am pretty sure we have lysoled every surface possible - twice.

The fear of Baby catching it and getting sick makes us somewhat crazy.

So until he is no longer contagious, I will continue to sleep in the other room, both Benjamin and I will continue to blow kisses at Norm from across the room and we will continue to have conversations like this:

F: did you go to the garage?
N: yes
F: (lysol door knobs and switches)

F: did you throw something away?
N: yes
F: (lysol entire trash can)

F: what did you do today?
N: I was miserable, I laid on the couch
F: (lysol entire couch - and the love seat just in case)

F: (lysol door frame)
N: I haven't touched that
F: just in case

You get the point.

No comments:

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!