Friday, August 14, 2015

Record Keeping

I've been looking forward to posting these pictures since the day I found out I was pregnant. No exaggeration.

We tried keeping these as consistent as possible, which was a task. Between the weather getting cold which involved pretty much freezing my behind to change from my nice big cozy red robe into the "bumpy outfit" and finding the energy on some days to get off the couch to get the picture, we made it happen. I do have to admit I had some nice hair days on some of these bumpy pictures!

Somewhere around week 32 I changed phones, so that's why the last 3 pictures look different.

I really had every intention of getting week 39 - since Benjamin wasn't born until 40 weeks and 2 days - but those last two weeks of pregnancy took such a toll on me. I was pretty much only able to eat, brush my teeth and pee.

I also had every intention of getting a picture holding Benjamin after we got home. I promise I had it on my to-do list for several days, it just never got done. Some other basic needs such as figuring out how to feed a new born and sleeping took precedence.

As lazy as I sometimes felt about keeping up with "bumpy Tuesdays", I am so grateful that we did! It is amazing to see my belly grow like this and even more amazing to see the little fellow that was growing inside it at the end of the pregnancy journey! Totally amazing.

Be sure to click on it to enlarge it and get the full effect!

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!