Thursday, October 16, 2014

School in the Big City

Something else that happened this Summer, that is actually quite significant, is that this child went off to New York City for school.

I'm happy to report that is he doing great and loving every second (well, maybe except for the seconds involved with mid-terms and the seconds involved with finishing a paper to meet the deadline).

To put it in perspective, I want to share a couple of actual text conversations that have taken place over the past 2 months or so:

Fern: you survived week #1?
JM: Yep! just finished running at central park

...............................................

Fern [messaging after a missed call in the middle of my work day]: JM, I'm at work... is everything ok?
JM: Yeah! Just had exciting news. I can wait though
Fern: Okay! Can I call you around 5pm? will you be around?
JM: I'll b running over the East River

..............................................

Oh the hassles of living in NYC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I had not read your blog in a while. Most definitely a great experience for JM :0)

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!