Thursday, March 14, 2013

I Should Know Better


Yes. That is my brand new HTC DNA that slipped off my hands. No, I never got around to buying a protecting cover for it. No, I wasn't doing weird things when I dropped it - as a matter of fact, I had already managed to remove my jacket AND scarf while on the phone with Pablo. Yes, I shouldn't be surprised that I dropped my phone... but HTC had the best reviews in regards to falling resistance...

And finally, no, of course I don't have insurance. However, it is repairable and for a minimal (relatively speaking... it's "minimal" compared to the price of a new phone) I should have a new screen by this time next week.

In the meantime, I can't use the "back" button because the little glass pieces in that area - the corner - are starting to fall out.....................

No comments:

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!