Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thanks for the Help

Yesterday we received a box from Norm's mom that had Christmas presents. As usual, we opened the box, took the wrapped presents out and placed them under our tree.

I am going to go ahead and admit that Cali and Pellet were particularly interested on the packages that came out of the box... for a split second I hesitated putting them under the tree. "Nothing is going to happen" "quit being paranoid" I told myself. So naturally they rushed to the tree to sniff the boxes and naturally I yelled "NO!" and naturally they moved along.

This afternoon when I got home from work, I found this:

Obviously  I don't know what's inside the other boxes, but I'd say that out of all the options, the koozies were the most practical to bust into. Now we can go ahead and give them an early start usage!

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!