Friday, August 12, 2011

Retirement Song? Why Not!

This morning Norm tells me: Love, yesterday I heard a song that is going to be our retirement song. Obviously I was confused, so I replied: what do you mean? He tells me: pull up Knee Deep by Zac Brown Band featuring Jimmy Buffett. So being the good wife I am, I pulled it up and found this song (there is no official video (that I can find), then again, I am internet-searching challenged so the official video can very well be out there and I'm just not searching properly, so just listen to the tunes. Also, the first few lines, don't particularly apply to our retirement, FYI. And yes, yes it is a country song) :

Favorite lines:
* Got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair
* Only worry in the world: is the tide going to reach my chair?
* My mind on a permanent vacation; the ocean is my only medication; wishing my condition ain't ever gonna go away
*This champagne shore washing over me; it's a sweet sweet life living by the salty sea

So what does Fernanda do best when she finds a song she likes? She plays it over and over and over and over and over - so that's what I did this afternoon! I almost know the whole song by heart! I love it!

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!