Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tonight's Dilemma

Once again, Pellet has eaten our food right off the counter.

We had 2 fillets of red snapper that we were going to cook tonight (well, that Norm was going to cook for us tonight). We left the kitchen unsupervised for a split second, when I came around the corner, I heard that very distinct noise that identifies Pellet is eating something he shouldn't be.

The fish is gone. $9 worth of fish is gone. We will now eat chicken. How fun is that?

So now the dilemma of the evening is whether or not Pellet needs to be fed "dinner". I said yes. Norm said no. Part of me wants to go with no because I could be eating snapper however I will be eating chicken. But I think the real reason we should stick with no is because he just ate 2 fillets of fish (raw fish) if we put anything else in his belly he might get sick and throw up. But then I feel so bad for my little pup who could potentially go until tomorrow morning with no food in his belly.

I wish I had some snapper.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I would say not to feed him dinner. That's the consequence for eating yours.

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!