Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just Have To

[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH GO AHEAD AND MOVE ON TO READING SOMETHING ELSE]

Today a bird pooped on my shoulder:

It was the weirdest feeling I have felt. I was walking around the yard (watering the new trees... for more information on this read the previous post) and I felt a rain drop on my shoulder.

Unconsciously I wiped it off with my other hand (thinking it was rain... I guess... the fact that there's a big blue sky up above my head and the possibility of "the drop" being rain is -10% did not factor in).

As soon as I wiped it off (partially, as you can see above) it immediately clicked that "the drop" was not rain at all...

I've always heard that when a bird poops on you is a sign of good luck... is it really? We'll wait and see.

No comments:

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2020

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2019

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2017

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2016

Family Picture 2015

Family Picture 2015

Christmas Picture 2011

Christmas Picture 2011

Family Picture 2009

Family Picture 2009
Thanks for reading! Come back Soon!